At Tiny Tot Child Development Center all children are special. Together with families, we provide opportunities which allow children to grow to their full potential and prepare them for their future education.
- that parents are the children’s first and most important teachers.
- that families and teachers working together as a team provide opportunities for children to grow to their fullest potential.
- in supporting and strengthening the family unit.
- in a child-centered approach to learning.
- that children learn best in an environment that provides a variety of experiences that stimulate imagination and creativity.
- that learning should be maximized through developmentally appropriate and age appropriate activities.
- that children with and without disabilities benefit from an “integrated” classroom setting.
- that all children learn in an atmosphere where caring and positive discipline prevail.
- in community involvement through its resources and volunteers.
Tiny Tot Child Development Center has been operating as a division of HAP Enterprises, Inc. since 1963 and was established to serve children with special needs. In 1977 the program was expanded to include children of all abilities.
Today, we serve over 200 young children ages birth to 5 years old for 0-3 Early Intervention, Preschool Early Intervention, Child Care, and PA Pre-K Counts.
Our goal is to provide a quality program for your child that will enhance his/her learning during the early years. To accomplish this, we emphasize learning through play. Activities are guided and carefully planned to be developmentally appropriate for each child.
We recognize that family members and familiar caregivers are the most important people in the life of a child and that you are the primary teachers for your child. We welcome your involvement in our program and we strive to plan for a variety of ways for us to work together.
We are proud to have been voted as one of the best child care programs in the Beaver County Times Best of the Valley contest in 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2016!
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to talk with your child’s teacher, Program Supervisor, or Program Director.
Thank you for considering Tiny Tot Child Development Center for your child’s early learning program.